Saturday, September 27, 2003

was v upset abt tht frigging math test results :(( oh well. whtevr. got over it.

bestie+nana ! thanks for cheering me up la. and my dsf too. :)) and mina . xin . dinah, thanks for your sweet note :)

-

mugging season is here. actually its been in the air for qt some tym alr. ahh !! getting stressed. reallyreally hope i dnt fail my math too badly !! despise stupid math. it always pulls evrything dwn !!

-

nth much happened. the daily routine - school, waiting for recess to arrive, thn anticipating for sch to end, thn going hme/school to study. studied in sch ytd ! my sis is a genius :D amazed at her transformation !!

oh ! and my supposed gay daddy, mina and les mum, tingx, got married. da+i were the flower girls and my sis+dinah+wyn were the err, witnesses ! they did exchange rings - lollipop rings, tht is.

-

bestie
hey girl. dont get too stressed alryt ? silly girl. its nt the o's or anything. youre gonna collapse whn its the o's if you get so easily stressed !! and i hope evrything's good. you knw wht i mean. and rply my msg !! you gu pi girl ! snt you smth interesting. hee :D